Our experts have been involved as intercultural communicators and facilitators as well as academic researchers, business, finance and cross-cultural experts in several EU and international projects.
United Borders and its managers contributed to the design, creation and facilitation of two, recently started, KARELIA Cross-Border Cooperation Projects:
○ Cross Border Business Opportunities Creation Empowered by Modern IT and IoT Technologies (KA4033)
○ Sustainability Under Pressure: Environmental Resilience in natural and cultural heritage areas with intensive recreation load (KA5033).
○ Green Cities and Settlements-Sustainable Spatial Development in Remote Border Areas (KA192)
○ Increasing the Competitiveness of SMEs Through Energy Efficiency (KA385)
○ Kolarctic ENPI CBC Project Enhancement of Oil Spill Response System by Establishing Oil Database (KO437)
○ The Internet of Things (IoT) – “Tekes-DIGILE project, specializing in facilitation and generation of IoT application for socioeconomic, i.e. environmental, health and well-being, international development.
Our experts also contributed to development and implementation of:
○ Environmental protection projects within the NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Spin-off Programs:
○ Mapping and Monitoring Coal Sludge Impoundments in West Virginia (USA)
○ Local Environment Protection, Knowledge and Technology Transfer projects and activities.
○ Cross-continental E-Learning (E-Missions) educational package for NASA Challenger center USA, WV.